Ref. 4115 NEG11
Our Client is AQUAZZURA, a luxury footwear brand based in Florence, founded by Edgardo Osorio in 2011. Striking the perfect balance between modern designs and impeccable craftsmanship, AQUAZZURA’s elegant, timeless styles for women of all ages are crafted with attention to detail and a focus on wearability. For Venice we are looking for a
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Support the Store Manager in overall leadership and management of the store, staff, merchandise, and in delivering exceptional client service, ensuring the achievement of store objectives and high operational and merchandising standards.
Client and Business oriented
• Represent Aquazzura as an Ambassador of the brand;
• Support the Store Manager to develop the business of the store;
• Ensure the achievement of business objectives;
• Maximise the potential of the collections and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all the available support (HQ, visual merchandising training, etc.);
• Build up a loyal Clientele;
• Be an expert on the product and understand the business and the market. Be aware of luxury competition and fashion trends;
Store performance / Client Service
• Support the Store Manager in performance monitoring by reviewing weekly sales of each style/category.
• Maximise store sales potential, review stock structure;
• Support the Store Manager in seeking opportunities to ensure the highest degree of customer service;
• Develop a repeat clientele network for the store;
• Exceed customer expectations;
Team Coaching and management
• Support the Store Manager in motivating the team to drive the business;
• Create a supportive and positive work environment, empower the team and encourage innovative solutions;
• Support the Store Manager in performance monitoring and management to ensure the goals are achieved according to the strategy and business targets of the Company;
• Assist the Store Manager in ensuring individual and team training needs.
• Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, staff working plan and maximum coverage during peak hours/periods while maintaining a fair and consistent policy regarding opening and closing shifts;
• Support the Store Manager in completion of all the necessary administrative paperwork in a detailed and timely manner. Ensure that the documents such as invoices are kept in the store;
• Enforce, in agreement with the Store Manager, Company policies, standards and procedures;
• Be able to correctly operate the retail systems (stock transfer, payments, customer data base, etc.);
• Ensure alignment with network through Commercial Retail Director;
• Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, performance/management of projects requested by the Company;
• Support the Store Manager in Stock and Inventories Management (deliveries, system updates, controls, stock room, etc.);
• Support the Store Manager with financial transactions (payments, cash transactions, withdrawals and deposits to a Bank, etc.) in compliance with the Company procedures. Assign opening/closing counting duties as required;
• Monitor the general appearance of the store: cleanliness, store maintenance, organization of the sales area and back of House.
• Assist the Store Manager in maintenance of merchandising standards.
• Dynamic and engaging personality;
• Sales and Client oriented;
• Confident manner, multitasking, flexible;
• Leading by example, developing/coaching the team;
• Excellent customer and service attitude;
• Relationship builder;
• Effective communication skills;
• Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in fashion/luxury retail;
• English speaker; foreign languages are a plus.
I candidati interessati a questa posizione lavorativa possono inviare il loro curriculum vitae, cliccando nell’apposita area dedicata sottostante e seguendo la procedura di registrazione guidata. Andrea Poletti & Associati informa che le selezioni sono svolte nel rispetto della parità tra donne e uomini, come sancito dalle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e che i dati ricevuti sono trattati solo ed esclusivamente ai fini di ricerca e selezione del personale, garantendo il rispetto della Privacy individuale in adempimento al Regolamento UE 2016/679, consultabile online su www.andreapoletti.it. Per problematiche relative alle modalità di iscrizione è possibile contattare il n. tel.: 02.45 71 24 78 o inviare una mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org