Ref. 4114 NEG10
Our Client is AQUAZZURA, a luxury footwear brand based in Florence, founded by Edgardo Osorio in 2011. Striking the perfect balance between modern designs and impeccable craftsmanship, AQUAZZURA’s elegant, timeless styles for women of all ages are crafted with attention to detail and a focus on wearability. For Venice we are looking for a
Responsible for overall management and leadership of the store, staff, merchandise, and delivering exceptional client service.
The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales and performance based objectives, achieving high operational and merchandising standards and building highly motivated team.
Client and Business oriented
- Represent Aquazzura as an Ambassador of the brand;
- Lead and develop the business of the store according to the monthly and yearly targets provided by HQ;
- Maximise the potential of the collection and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available supports (HQ, visual merchandising training, etc.);
- Build up a loyal Clientele;
- Be an expert on the product and understanding business and market to provide the Company with feedbacks and recommendations. Be aware of the luxury competitions and fashion trends;
- To collaborate with the HQ to provide development opportunities, oversee staffing and assist in the recruitment process.
Store performance / Client Service
- Performance monitoring by reviewing sales weekly of each model / category. Provide consistent and qualitative feedbacks to HQ;
- Maximise store sales potential;
- To seek opportunities to ensure the highest degree of customer service by supporting and empowering the store team to make decisions in the best interest of providing exceptional service;
- Develop a repeat clientele network for the store, ensuring a high loyalty level based on the luxury standards and guidelines provided by HQ;
- Actively coach, lead and support the clienteling expectations within the store;
- To work closely with the Retail Manager and provide continual input on Front of House/Back of House opportunities to capitalize on sales and improve customer experience (displays, requirements and expectations, traffic, etc.).
Team Coaching and management
- Strong leadership presence - serve a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver;
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business;
- Create a supportive and positive work environment, empower the team and encourage innovative solutions;
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets/objectives for the store, assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved according to the strategy and business targets of the Company;
- Conduct monthly coaching/counselling sessions with associates to review performance;
- Identify individual and team training needs, provide frequently trainings to the staff (brand training, product training, operations training, selling ceremony etc).
- Create staff work planning and ensure the maximum coverage during peak hours/periods while maintaining a fair and consistent policy regarding opening and closing shifts;
- Managing planning of holidays, absences and report accordingly;
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a detailed and timely manner. Ensure that all related documents are properly archived in the store according to the procedures;
- Enforce the policies, standards and Company procedures while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action;
- Be able to correctly operate the retail systems (stock transfer, payments, customer data base, etc.);
- Perform / manage projects requested by the Company;
- Monitor store expenses, sales plan and asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventories management;
- Stock management (inbound and outbound merchandise, monthly cycle accounts and official inventories) securing low level of stock discrepancies;
- Responsible of the financial transactions (payments, cash transaction, withdrawal and deposit to the Bank, etc.) in compliance with the Company procedures. Assign opening/closing counting duties as required;
- Monitor the general appearance of the store: cleanliness, store maintenance, organization of the sales area and back of House.
- Work closely with the merchandising team and the HQ to ensure that appropriate assortment and stock levels are met. Maintain merchandising standards at all times.
- Dynamic, friendly and engaging personality;
- Sales and Client oriented;
- Confident manner, multitasking, flexible;
- Leading by example, developing/coaching the team;
- Excellent customer and service attitude;
- Relationship builder;
- Effective communication skills;
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in fashion/luxury retail;
- English speaker; foreign Languages a plus.
I candidati interessati a questa posizione lavorativa possono inviare il loro curriculum vitae, cliccando nell’apposita area dedicata sottostante e seguendo la procedura di registrazione guidata. Andrea Poletti & Associati informa che le selezioni sono svolte nel rispetto della parità tra donne e uomini, come sancito dalle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e che i dati ricevuti sono trattati solo ed esclusivamente ai fini di ricerca e selezione del personale, garantendo il rispetto della Privacy individuale in adempimento al Regolamento UE 2016/679, consultabile online su www.andreapoletti.it. Per problematiche relative alle modalità di iscrizione è possibile contattare il n. tel.: 02.45 71 24 78 o inviare una mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org