MSL – MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON
For a pharmaceutical multinational company leader in the specific therapeutic area – specialty care - we are looking for a MSL – Medical Science Laision field based.
Directly reporting to the Medical Director and closely working with the Business Unit, he/she will be responsible for the field-based provision of expert clinical and scientific information to customers.
• Provides in-depth clinical and scientific information relating to the products to internal staff and, on demand, to external customers.
• Responsible for the management of collaborative relationships with national and local opinion leaders to ensure alignment of clinical and scientific opinion.
• Organizes advisory boards and scientific round table meetings with specialists.
• Attends relevant scientific congresses to meet the opinion leaders, observe podium presentations and maintain in-depth understanding of scientific and therapeutic advances.
• Responsible for screening of investigator led study proposals and managing requests in line with the company SOPs.
• Maintains understanding of International, EU and national legal, regulatory, ethical requirements for the conduct of clinical research.
• Provides scientific support and assistance to country management, as required, to support business needs.
• Assists in internal and external training events.
• Medical Doctor or Biologist, Chemist, Pharmacist with a PhD (or higher) qualification
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a field base liaison role
• Able to understand the clinical and scientific aspects of Therapy area
• Excellent command of spoken English and preferably confident in at least one other relevant language
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Willingness to travel on a regular basis (65% field days)
Location: Field based
Intermedia Selection, an Italian leading company in recruiting and selection of middle management and qualified professionals, counts more than 35 consultants in Milan and Rome.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS