Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Generalist acts as the HR point of contact for all employees, including managers, managing all the activities related to hard and soft practices and policies for the store.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Recruiting of store staff for new openings and physiological turn over;
- Supporting the learning process and induction activities;
- Involving store staff in Company’s values and culture;
- Supporting in transmitting company policies information;
- Talent management activities;
- Analysing staff needs in terms of further follow up and updating;
- Coordinating administrative activities and Compensation & Benefits Programs, being the first point of contact for store staff;
- Supporting the HR Manager for legal practices and labour law.cruiting of store staff for new openings and physiological turn over;
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- University Degree;
- 3-4 years of HR experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner;
- Good knowledge of HR best practices;
- Excellent administration skills with great speed of execution and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills;
- Available for transfers within the Country;
- Stress resistant, solid problem-solving and business acumen skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.
Our Client: important multinational company, leading in the Large Retailers sector.
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano e Roma
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS