Head of Engineering & R&D
- Define and control the work procedures in the technical office / R&D Department; control the quality of designs and ensure the productivity of the technical office / R&D Department;
- Define the tasks and responsibilities of the technical office /R&D department (including organizational chart);
- Define the technical strategy of the subsidiaries, and participate with the management in the definition of the general strategy of Pilosio group;
- Provide and Enahnce technical support for the sales manager through regular contacts;
- Act as a link between clients & Pilosio by condicting regular site visits which include technical assistance, slving problems and complaints and assistance with delivery / Return procedures;
- Coordinate the technical solutions for particular projects with Pilosio HQ and ither Pilosio subsidiaries;
- Lead and train the personnel in the Technical Office / R&D Dept.;
- Control the budget of the departments.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Department / R&D (construction / site experience is a plus);
- Experience of Formework and Falsework and heavy duty support systems is essential;
- Deep knowledge of statics and dynamics, calculations, darwing, static engineering sw;
- Management of a team.
- Problem solving oriented, prompt and fast in taking decisions;
- Target orientation;
- Excellent in organization and communication with peers and top management;
- Willing to travel.
Our client: mechanical company in the sector of Civil Engineering
Location: Friuli Venezia Giulia
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano, Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS