Customer Value Project Manager
The ideal candidate will be part of the Customer Value & Support Division, reporting directly to the Director of the function, will be involved in managing specific tasks and even entire strategic initiatives/projects, in coordination with other functions.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Management of the performance of various Customer Service areas through implementation, coordination and control of forecasting activities, ticketing volume planning, staffing, sourcing and real time management;
- Definition, implementation and management of the reporting system;
- Interaction with Area Coordinators with the aim to support team management;
- Implementation and management of outsourcing activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Brilliant Graduate - MSc in Economics or Engineering;
- Professional experience ideally from top tier Management Consultancies;
- Leadership, analytical and problem solving attitude;
- Resilience, ability to work in highly complex environments result oriented;
- Strategic minded, strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- English fluent.
Our client: company leader in its sector.
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma offices.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS